AIM
Zignoff

The Lazer Collab 3 The Lazer Collab 3

Kinda glad I didn't get added now.

Honestly I am a little upset that mine didn't get added cause whatever happened with supa not checking his email or responding to various messaging sent on NG.

This was really poor the jokes weren't funny at all, the animation wasn't really very good at all, and it took way to long to get out, the results were not worth it, rather glad I didn't get added to this after seeing it.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

The refrences and materials were awesome.

I really really enjoyed everything I saw, I loved all the source material to and wanted to get in on this one, but was busy with another collab at the time, I hope I can get in on the next one cause I have at least 3 ideas to use on this, any idea's when the next collab will be?

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

Perfect except you forgotten one topic heh...

Endings is the key word children what ever happen to the GOOD endings to games, FF 10 was like WOW we won and saved the world now I'm going to vanish cause i never was real BYE ...credits .. THE END...

LOL very good on all your thoughts i agree completely and wish you had gotten to more of the bad game issues like... Graphics being more important then gameplay story and endings lol.

Earthbound Outtakes Earthbound Outtakes

Now THAT was great!

NO, that wasnt just great the was beautiful, Please keep that up it was great. needed to be alot longer though, thats my only complaint. I loved the car hitting the spaceship.

Retarded Animal Babies 7 Retarded Animal Babies 7

Let's lower our hats in honor of the last episode.

It's a sad sad sad day as dave leaves us.. thank you dave for all you have given us and those you have inspired like me... :*< good bye dave

Potter Puppet Pals 2! Potter Puppet Pals 2!

You need help.. seriously..no i mean it...

That was pretty good but you need to stop watching harry pothead PLEASE lol

Trapezoid responds:

You don't watch books.

Gundam vs Evangelion Gundam vs Evangelion

How much did you steal let me count the ways..

1. You stoled alot of pics and copied over them.. Badly..
uhh well that about covers it all lol

SoulDealer responds:

Err... you have some kind of problem against me right dude?
But you know, I don't care, because the next thing I will post here will make you eat all your word.
And maybe you don't like it but if at least one peple like it (think that already happend if you read the other reviews) I will be satisfied.

DragonBall 2099 DragonBall 2099

I hate to disappoint yea buuuuuuuuuuut......

1 major thing is that in the japanese version is the fact that the DBZ story time frame is in the year 3000 dumbass. 2 Art work needs help make up your own stuff, and 3 if you can dont use shit from pics,gifs and clips not sayin you did ,but just in cause your planin on it "DON'T!!!"

P.S. trust me I can tell when somebody is steal stuff and it looked like you used some of that stuff

Dave10101 responds:

You gave me a 0 because you think I used jpgs? You gotta be fucking kidding me. And also, no the dbz story time frame does not end in 3000. I have japaneese magna and episodes, your the dumbass. Find something better to do with your time dumbass,

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

very well done

this was very well done and i thought all of it was cool the Funerial wasw gay but oh well i can't wait for the next game

Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre

Good idea for a story,....BUT!!!

Even though it's an ok story you need more BG, DON'T take a crap load of scenes from DBZ cause I know well enough that some of the scenes where from the trunks movie and the scene where the black hair guy got up out of the crater he's face was SSJ4 goku.... and you took other scenes too. sorry but I can only give you a medium score mainly because it wasnt sticks thank god.

P.S. your stories not bad, But your no where near akira's standards so to theblackguy review no he couldnt't make a new series sorry....