AIM
Zignoff

The Lazer Collab 3 The Lazer Collab 3

Kinda glad I didn't get added now.

Honestly I am a little upset that mine didn't get added cause whatever happened with supa not checking his email or responding to various messaging sent on NG.

This was really poor the jokes weren't funny at all, the animation wasn't really very good at all, and it took way to long to get out, the results were not worth it, rather glad I didn't get added to this after seeing it.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

The refrences and materials were awesome.

I really really enjoyed everything I saw, I loved all the source material to and wanted to get in on this one, but was busy with another collab at the time, I hope I can get in on the next one cause I have at least 3 ideas to use on this, any idea's when the next collab will be?

Decline of Video Gaming Decline of Video Gaming

Perfect except you forgotten one topic heh...

Endings is the key word children what ever happen to the GOOD endings to games, FF 10 was like WOW we won and saved the world now I'm going to vanish cause i never was real BYE ...credits .. THE END...

LOL very good on all your thoughts i agree completely and wish you had gotten to more of the bad game issues like... Graphics being more important then gameplay story and endings lol.